Monday, February 1, 2010

What do I want to do now?

My sister always told me that whatever I wanted would happen. I had fun in my 20s and married when I wanted. I said I would have children in my 30s and so I did. But I am turning 40, now what? What do I want to accomplish in this new decade?

I have tried my share of crafts. Scrapbooking was fun for about a year (at least each of my children have a scrapbook for their first year of life). I even tried my hand at stamping cards, (now sitting in a box on a shelf). What will I ever do with all those stamps? I started to cross stitch blankets, but those just sit in my closet unfinished. I did start to play with some gardening. And I haven't given up yet on creating a masterful herb garden (something about needing more sun would perhaps solve my problem). And this year I decided to learn how to knit. I do have one nifty scarf for that effort.

People say I talk a lot and then I thought what would happen if I spoke to my computer. And so it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment